ReadyMix Music Covid-19 Reopening Protocols
We are now open again for recording/mixing sessions and can accommodate remote sessions.
Facility Cleaning and Disinfecting Before Sessions:
1. The Studios
All Surfaces cleaned.
Console disinfected with alcohol wipes and UVc light.
Microphones, Headphones, and Pop Filters cleaned as per the Neumann recommendations @ https://en-de.neumann.com/mic-cleaning
Keyboards, Mics, and all peripherals wiped down with alcohol.
Door handles disinfected
2. Common Areas
All surfaces and counters cleaned
Door handles and faucets cleaned
All Bathroom fixtures cleaned
Alcohol wipes available for all clients for any surface before and after use.
Other Safety Measures
Hand sanitizer and face masks at entrance for client use
Gloves available for use throughout studio
Signs are posted throughout facility as a reminder
Hepa HVAC filters replaced frequently
Single use cups, plates, and utensils available for all clients
All employees will undergo extensive training on proper disinfection techniques
All employees required to wear masks and undergo screening before every session
We meticulously disinfect every area of the studio before each session
Temperature taking and daily evaluations on employee health before sessions
Social Distancing Measures
1. Each studio limited to the number of clients that can comfortably stay 6 ft. apart.
Studio A – 6 people total including engineer and staff
Studio B – 5 people total including staff
All common areas have limited seating to adhere to guidelines.
1. Strict instructions to staff to shut down, and/or deny any session or client who refuses to adhere to our distancing guidelines
2. Staff will not handle client food beyond handing the closed container or bag
3. All clients and visitors are required to follow city guidance on mask protocol.
Screening Protocols to keep our clients and staff safe
1. All clients and staff must sign in for each session and confirm the following:
They have not come in contact with anyone who is sick in last two weeks.
Their temperature is less than 99 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Temperature will be taken by staff with a contactless forehead thermometer.